"ENGLISH TASK" - Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV)

Jakarta, January 21, 2020
Dear Human Resources Departement
PT. Trio Rizki Indonesia
Soekarno Hatta 16th Street
Cirebon City

As a highly skilled Auditor, i read your posing for a new Officer Developer Program with interest. My experience aligns well with with the qualifications you are seeking at Jabar Banten Bank, in particular my role as Developer with Mandro Bank, and i am certain i would make a valuable addition to your company.

With more than 5 years experience as an Developer, i am adept in promram analysis, coding, security system, update system, and software engineer. Moreover, while my on the job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including firstrate analytical and communication skill, i excel at:

1.     Consistenly update security patch for system
2.     Repair the system from damage
3.     Improving the system usefull for your organization

In addition to my experience and personal qualities, i have solid educational foundation and a passion for optimizing developer system. I am extremely enthusiatic about Gold Star Bedding’s focus on expansion and would welcome the opportunity to contribute to your customer service goals as you grow

Please review my arrached resume for additional details regarding my expertise and career achievements. I will follow up to request an appointment to discuss how my experience and background meets your needs.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,


AdhitiaPratama





Example of CV



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXERCISE OF CAUSATIVE VERBS,ADJECTIVES AND ADVERBS, PASSIVE VOICE, AND DIRECT AND INDIRECT

"TUGAS PEREKONOMIAN 1" PENDAPATAN PERKAPITA INDONESIA (2012-2017)

ENGLISH TASK - COMMONLY MISSUED,CONGFUSINGLY RELATED, AND PREPOSITION